In November 2013, the owners of Samadhi Yoga told CHS they planned to close the 12th/Pike studio after 15 years at 12th and Pike. But then came word that new partners and a possible new tea shop might just mean a change of plans. The studio’s location is now empty — Samadhi announced its last day of classes in April. You can still find some of the instructors continuing to work in the area. No word, yet, on what comes next for the space in the building owned by developer David Zarett.
- Nuclear bunkers are the new real estate craze
- Scammers Are Increasingly Targeting Real Estate Transactions
- Buyers are ‘fatigued,’ ‘burned out,’ but kept house-hunting even in August, real-estate agents say
- The million-dollar brownstone that no one owned
- 46 Sustainability Leaders (Who Are Also Women)